MTV Movie Awards: 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse,' Robert Pattinson Top Winners
Kristen Stewart and Justin Bieber also are among those taking home Golden Popcorn Awards.
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse led the winners at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, earning a total of five Golden Popcorn trophies, including best movie.
In addition, stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart took home the awards for best male and female performance, respectively, as well as best kiss. Pattinson also earned best fight honors for his duel with Bryce Dallas Howard.
Meanwhile, young actress Chloe Grace Moretz was a double winner for her role in Kick-Ass, being named best breakout star and biggest badass star.
Tom Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies, was named best villain, while Easy A star Emma Stone received the award for best comedic performance.
Elsewhere, Justin Bieber was rewarded for his feature film debut, the concert-biopic hybrid Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, which earned him the trophy for best jawdropping moment.
Ellen Page won for best scared-as-s--t performance for her role in Inception.
Meanwhile, a new category was introduced this year: best line from a movie. That honor went to Alexys Nycole Sanchez for Grown Ups: "I want to get chocolate wasted."
A complete list of winners can be found on the next page.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR