MTV Movie Awards: 'Twilight's' Robert Pattinson Smooches Taylor Lautner While Accepting Best Kiss
The actor plants one on his co-star as Kristen Stewart looks on.
Twilight co-stars -- and real-life couple -- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson won best kiss at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night.
And the ultra-private Pattinson decided to let the audience see him plant a smooch on -- Taylor Lautner?
That's right, while he was onstage accepting the award, Pattison grabbed Lautner to kiss him as Stewart watched awkwardly. He later grabbed Stewart to pull her off the stage friskily.
VIDEO: 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn': Watch the New Trailer
Stewart and Pattinson have won the award three years in a row now. Pattinson told MTV U.K. last month that he was nervous about not winning it again.
"It's kind of terrifying if you suddenly stop winning it. You're like, 'Oh God!' " he quipped, adding, "It's almost worse than if you stop winning, like, acting awards or whatever. If you can't kiss anymore, it's like, 'What? I'm still good at kissing!' "
Stewart also was nominated twice in the category this year, alongside both Pattinson and Lautner, who is Pattinson's onscreen romantic rival.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws