MTV Registers for 'Married Young' Reality Series
Following the success of "16 and Pregnant" and "Teen Mom," the network has ordered a pilot for a reality show focusing on young newlyweds.
MTV has said "I do" to a pilot for Married Young, an hourlong docuseries revolving around couples in their first year of marriage.
If ordered to series, Married Young would follow in the footsteps of the network’s successful Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant franchises, but be more serious in tone.
The project would spotlight young couples as they struggle with the newfound responsibilities that arrive when the honeymoon ends.
16 and Pregnant has been a success for MTV, with two spinoffs Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 also breakout hits for the network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR