MTV renews 'The Buried Life'
Reality series follows four friends who complete a 'bucket list'
MTV has renewed freshman reality series "The Buried Life" for a second season.
The aspirational show about four friends who hit the road to complete a "bucket list" of 100 things to do before they die broke the news on "The Oprah Winfrey Show." Their list includes everything from kissing actress Rachel McAdams to getting in the "Guinness Book of World Records."
The show is produced by Reveille's Howard T. Owens and Mark Koops, as well as Adam Paul.
Got tips on TV industry news? Contact TV Editor James Hibberd at email@example.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game