MTV Video Music Awards: Lady Gaga's Evolving Style
The singer may only have only come onto the MTV scene a few years ago, but the singer's debuted enough looks for 10 artists.
Lady Gaga is known as much for her reign over pop music as she is for her risky and statement-making fashion choices.
And, her relationship with MTV, a network known for its love of shock-value, has made for some seriously game-changing fashion moments.
Before this Sunday's 2011 Video Music Awards, at which the singer is sure to throw out all the fashion stops, The Hollywood Reporter highlights Gaga's most jaw-dropping outfits from her past two appearances.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack