MTV VMAs: Beyonce to Perform
Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Victoria Justice added to presenter list ahead of Sunday's show.
Beyonce will perform live at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, the network announced Wednesday.
She's nominated for three Moonmen this year: Best Female Video, Best Choreography and Best Cinematography.
“Beyoncé has delivered some of the most legendary and memorable performances in VMA history, we are so excited she'll be returning to the VMA stage this year." says Amy Doyle, executive producer and EVP, music and talent at MTV. “Everyone will be talking about how she set the VMA stage on fire-yet again!”
Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Zoe Saldana, Kevin Hart and Victoria Justice have also been added as presenters.
Lady Gaga, Adele, Bruno Mars, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Pitbull, Ne-Yo and Young The Giant are among the previously announced performers.
The 28th annual show airs live from L.A.'s Nokia Theater at 9 p.m. (tape delayed PT).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR