MTV VMAs: Chris Brown Shows Off his Dance Skills With Performance (Video)
The singer flew on wires and danced to a compilation of songs, including Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit.”
Chris Brown can dance.
The singer, whose MTV VMAs performance has been rumored to be a stunning feat of dance, proved he has some of the best dancing skills in the music industry.
While he may have been lip-synching his routine, Brown, in a white suit, ferociously danced his way through a compilation of songs, including his own “Yeah 3x,” Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” and Wu Tang Clan’s “Protect Your Neck."
Brown surprised the audience, when, in the middle of his performance he took flight, attached to wires. He leapt to another stage and continued his dancing routine.
Kanye West stood for the entire performance, and Brown received a standing ovation when he was finished.
Brown’s 2007 VMAs performance is considered one of the most memorable of all time, when he danced on table tops.
The VMA producer Jesse Ignjatovic told The Hollywood Reporter before the show, “[Brown] had a great impact this year musically and we have a great history with him on the VMAs. In 2007, he came on and did what I considered one of the most amazing VMA performances ever when he danced on tabletops. He absolutely blew away everyone in the room.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR