MTV VMAs: Pregnant Beyonce Hits Stage, Rubs Belly (Video)
The singer, who announced Sunday that she's expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, sang "Love on Top."
A pregnant Beyonce took the stage at Sunday's Video Music Awards.
The singer, who revealed Sunday night that she's expecting her first child with husband, Jay-Z, appeared onstage in a tuxedo featuring a purple sequined jacket and black pants to perform "Love on Top."
After the song was over, Beyonce unbuttoned her jacket and rubbed her belly, with a huge grin on her face.
The cameras then cut to Jay-Z, who was clearly elated over the move as he was getting cheered on by his Watch the Throne collaborator Kanye West.
Beyonce made the announcement about her pregnancy on the red carpet earlier in the evening.
Beyonce's rep confirmed the news to Just Jared that she would be expecting her first child with husband, Jay-Z. She and Jay-Z were married in 2008 after dating for six years.
Jay-Z and West also performed their single "Otis" at the VMAs.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- ‘True Detective' Is HBO's Most Watched First-Year Series Ever, Passes 'Game Of Thrones'
- The Real Story Of Piper And Alex From 'Orange Is The New Black' Will Surprise You
- Conan Shows 'Rare Footage' Of Jesus Christ's Married Life
- Texas Spitfire Abbie Evans Fights Epidermolysis Bullosa In Cary Bell's Butterfly Girl
- Elizabeth Olsen Has to Shred Her 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Scripts!
- Kate Bosworth & Camilla Belle Step Out for Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Gone Girl's Rosamund Pike to 'W Magazine': I Have to Prove I'm as Dark as David Fincher Thinks I Am!
- Miley Cyrus Forced to Cancel St. Louis 'Bangerz' Tour Stop Due to Extended Hospital Stay