MTV VMAs: Pregnant Beyonce Hits Stage, Rubs Belly (Video)
The singer, who announced Sunday that she's expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, sang "Love on Top."
A pregnant Beyonce took the stage at Sunday's Video Music Awards.
The singer, who revealed Sunday night that she's expecting her first child with husband, Jay-Z, appeared onstage in a tuxedo featuring a purple sequined jacket and black pants to perform "Love on Top."
After the song was over, Beyonce unbuttoned her jacket and rubbed her belly, with a huge grin on her face.
The cameras then cut to Jay-Z, who was clearly elated over the move as he was getting cheered on by his Watch the Throne collaborator Kanye West.
Beyonce made the announcement about her pregnancy on the red carpet earlier in the evening.
Beyonce's rep confirmed the news to Just Jared that she would be expecting her first child with husband, Jay-Z. She and Jay-Z were married in 2008 after dating for six years.
Jay-Z and West also performed their single "Otis" at the VMAs.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR