MTV VMAs: Pregnant Beyonce Hits Stage, Rubs Belly (Video)
The singer, who announced Sunday that she's expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, sang "Love on Top."
A pregnant Beyonce took the stage at Sunday's Video Music Awards.
The singer, who revealed Sunday night that she's expecting her first child with husband, Jay-Z, appeared onstage in a tuxedo featuring a purple sequined jacket and black pants to perform "Love on Top."
After the song was over, Beyonce unbuttoned her jacket and rubbed her belly, with a huge grin on her face.
The cameras then cut to Jay-Z, who was clearly elated over the move as he was getting cheered on by his Watch the Throne collaborator Kanye West.
Beyonce made the announcement about her pregnancy on the red carpet earlier in the evening.
Beyonce's rep confirmed the news to Just Jared that she would be expecting her first child with husband, Jay-Z. She and Jay-Z were married in 2008 after dating for six years.
Jay-Z and West also performed their single "Otis" at the VMAs.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'