MTVNI sends Comedy Central to Israel
To be 10th localized Comedy Central service worldwide
LONDON -- MTV Networks International is planning to unleash Comedy Central in Israel from the beginning of next year.
MTV said Comedy Central Israel will mark the tenth localized Comedy Central service worldwide and is being launched in partnership with Israeli TV and digital media company Ananey Communications.
It will be available via digital cabler HOT.
Comedy Central Israel, targeted at a core audience of 18-34 year olds, will be a fully localized, Hebrew language channel, available to over 1.3 million TV households at launch.
The channel will broadcast a mix of international and local comedy programming; from timeless classics to the newest hit series, from sitcoms to stand up, from animation to sketch shows.
Comedy Central Israel joins MTVNI's portfolio of comedy channels across the U.K., Italy, Spain, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Hungary and Poland.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR