'Mud,' Starring Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon, Joins Sundance London Lineup
The Jeff Nichols-directed film is among the late entries for the sophomore edition of Robert Redford's festival.
LONDON – Jeff Nichols' Mud, starring Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon, is one of a trio of last minute additions to this year's Sundance London.
The sophomore edition of Robert Redford's British capital-set film and music festival has also added Stuart Zicherman's A.C.O.D. (written by Ben Karlin and Stuart Zicherman and starring Jessica Alba, Adam Scott and Mary Elizabeth Winstead) to the event's feature film program lineup.
Organizers also said Sean Ellis' Metro Manila, a film he co-wrote with Frank E. Flowers has been added to the event's U.K. spotlight sidebar.
Sundance London runs April 25-28 at The O2 venue, the festival's partner.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera