Musician Toby Sebastian Joins Hailee Steinfeld in 'Barely Lethal' (Exclusive)
The film stars Steinfeld as a teen assassin who runs away in hopes of leading an ordinary high-school life.
British musician-actor Toby Sebastian has joined the comedy Barely Lethal, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The film follows a 16-year-old (Hailee Steinfeld) trained assassin who runs away to lead a normal high-school life, only to discover that fitting in isn't as easy as she might have hoped. Samuel L. Jackson and Jessica Alba also star.
Sebastian will play Cash Fenton, the lead singer in a local band who becomes a love interest for Steinfeld's character.
Fanboys director Kyle Newman is directing, with a script by John D'Arco. John Cheng and Brett Ratner are producing via their RatPac Entertainment, along with Hopscotch Pictures’ Sukee Chew and RKO Pictures' Ted Hartley and Vanessa Coifman.
Along with being an actor, Sebastian is a singer-songwriter who is signed with A&M Records. He'll next be seen in The Philosophers, directed by John Huddles. He's repped by CAA, Impression Entertainment and United Agents in the U.K.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR