'Muzika' video game for 'Mudpit' series
Music-themed online role playing game to arrive 2011
TORONTO -- The upcoming Cookie Jar Entertainment TV series "Mudpit" has spun-off an online video game from NDi Media and the Canadian indie producer.
The music-themed role playing game "Muzika" will come to market in 2011, and be based on Cookie Jar's first live action series now in production in Toronto.
The interactive game uses NDI Media's collaborative music platform, "Mixmaster."
"Mudpit," which blends animated comedy with live action, portrays four real-world teens in a virtual music band called Mudpit that are forced by a sudden hit single to balance their off-line teenage lives with the virtual world stardom that their avatar personas enjoy.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!