'Muzika' video game for 'Mudpit' series
Music-themed online role playing game to arrive 2011
TORONTO -- The upcoming Cookie Jar Entertainment TV series "Mudpit" has spun-off an online video game from NDi Media and the Canadian indie producer.
The music-themed role playing game "Muzika" will come to market in 2011, and be based on Cookie Jar's first live action series now in production in Toronto.
The interactive game uses NDI Media's collaborative music platform, "Mixmaster."
"Mudpit," which blends animated comedy with live action, portrays four real-world teens in a virtual music band called Mudpit that are forced by a sudden hit single to balance their off-line teenage lives with the virtual world stardom that their avatar personas enjoy.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR