Myriad acquires Josh Radnor pic
Firm gains 'HappyThankYouMorePlease' international rights
Myriad Pictures has acquired international rights outside the U.S. and Canada for Josh Radnor's "HappyThankYouMorePlease," which is screening in the competition at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival.
It will screen the film for international buyers at the upcoming European Film Market next month.
The romantic comedy was produced by Austin Stark, Chris Papavasiliou and Benji Kohn from Paper Street Films and Jesse Hara from Tom Sawyer Entertainment.
It stars Radner, Malin Ackerman, Kate Mara, Zoe Kazan and Pablo Schreiber.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR