Myriad Pictures to Handle International Sales on Jennifer Lynch's 'Chained'
The psychological thriller stars Vincent D'Onofrio, Julia Ormond and Eamon Farren.
Kirk D’Amico’s Myriad Pictures has come aboard to handle international sales on Jennifer Lynch’s newest psychological thriller Chained, which it will be showing to buyers at the upcoming Toronto International Film Festival.
Vincent D’Onofrio, who stars with Julia Ormond and Eamon Farren, plays a serial killer who kidnaps a 9-year-old boy, in the feature, written by Damian O’Donnell.
It was financed by Envision Media Arts and produced by Envision’s Lee Nelson and David Buelow along with Rhonda Baker.
Anchor Bay Films has the U.S. rights and is tentatively planning a spring release.
The deal was brokered by David Ducar, svp of business affairs at Myriad, and Ron Levin on behalf of Envision.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR