Myriad Pictures Sells 'Margin Call' in at Least 17 Territories at AFM
Financial thriller stars Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Irons, Stanley Tucci, Demi Moore, Zachary Quinto, Paul Bettany, Penn Badgley, Simon Baker and Mary McDonnell.
Myriad Pictures reported that the financial thriller Margin Call sold in at least 17 territories as the American Film Market wound to a close Wednesday.
Written and directed by J.C. Chandor, the film stars Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Irons, Stanley Tucci, Demi Moore, Zachary Quinto, Paul Bettany, Penn Badgley, Simon Baker and Mary McDonnell.
It is produced by Neal Dodson, Quinto and Corey Moosa through their company Before the Door Pictures. Benaroya Pictures' Michael Benaroya and Robert Ogden Barnum are also producing with Joe Jenckes. Cassian Elwes, Laura Rister and Myriad's Kirk D'Amico are executive producers.
"The buyers have responded very positively to the promo, which shows off the extraordinary performances of the cast and the overall strength of the film," D'Amico said.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother