NAB 2013: 10 Startups Selected for Sprockit Program
Up-and-coming companies will be featured at next month’s NAB Show in Las Vegas.
Ten startups were invited to participate in a new NAB Show program, Sprockit, which aims to introduce emerging companies to the NAB audience.
Content creation-focused companies include FlixMaster, a cloud-based video building platform for online storytelling, e-commerce and e-learning; NewsIT, a mobile and social platform that vets crowd-sourced content and posts from social media; and SnappyTV, a cloud-based video editing platform that allows media companies to edit and distribute clips from live TV and web streams to Twitter, Facebook and other services.
Content management-focused companies include Collective[i], a Big Data network for business users; Localytics, a mobile marketing and analytics system developed for app publishers; and Standard Media Index, which tracks and aggregates real time media spend data.
Content delivery-focused companies include Everloop, a social media community for children that connects kid-relevant content and services; Shelby.tv, a curated video discovery destination; Tivli, a live streaming television and TV service that targets college students; and The Whistle, a sports media community for kids.
Sprockit includes live presentations and panel discussions. The NAB Show takes place April 6-11 in Las Vegas.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR