NAB 2013: Deluxe to Showcase Cloud-Based Playout Platform
MediaCloud service is developed for broadcasters and content owners.
Deluxe will feature its new cloud-based playout platform at the upcoming NAB Show, April 6-11 in Las Vegas.
For the past year the MediaCloud service has been quietly tested by several broadcasters, reported Maurizio Cimelli, managing director of MediaCloud. It includes tools to enable versioning for new media platforms and distribution over IP to transmission headends.
While core customers would be broadcasters, it could also be used by content owners, Cimelli said, noting that the platform includes select tools for video content creation, management and online delivery, as well as additional Deluxe Media services such as archiving.
Developed over the course of two years for an undisclosed sum, Deluxe MediaCloud supports full HD image quality and operates on a private cloud.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR