NAB: Cache-A To Feature LTO-6 Technology
Its portable new Prime-Cache6 is recommended for use on set or in postproduction.
Technology maker Cache-A plans to feature its new entry level Prime-Cache6 LTO-6 “desktop archive” system at the NAB Show in Las Vegas.
Priced at $8,995, the portable device offers 4TB of RAID storage and is aimed at on-set use during production, or for small to medium-sized post houses or companies.
Prime-Cache6 completes Cache-A’s product line that supports LTO-6—the sixth generation of Linear-Tape Open (LTO) technology, a popular digital long-term storage format— with LTFS capabilities.
This including Pro-Cache6, the flagship product; Power-Cache, for large archives; and Library 24 and 48 automation systems—all of which will be on display at NAB.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!