NAB Show to Host 'Startup Loft'
The new exhibit area will spotlight emerging companies in media, technology and entertainment.
The 2012 NAB Show will feature a new exhibit area, dubbed StartUp Loft, for emerging companies in media, technology and entertainment.
"With so many startups in the fast-paced marketplace we serve, we felt it important to give these new companies a platform to tell their story," said Chris Brown, executive vp, conventions and business operations for the National Association of Broadcasters.
The NAB will accept submissions from startups through Dec. 16 and select the finalists by Jan. 20. Companies are eligible to participate if that didn’t have a commercially available product or service prior to Jan. 1.
The 2012 NAB Show will be held April 16-19 in Las Vegas.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack