Nancy Grace Signs With ICM (Exclusive)
The legal commentator is set to appear on the upcoming season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."
Nancy Grace has signed with ICM for representation in all areas.
The legal commentator and television personality will appear on the 13th cycle of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, which begins Sept. 19.
The former prosecutor also is the host of current affairs program Nancy Grace on HLN; previously she hosted Court TV's Closing Arguments and the syndicated court program, Swift Justice with Nancy Grace.
Grace is known for her fiery brand of legal commentary; she has appeared on countless talk shows, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, The View and Today, among others.
Grace's profile has been higher lately thanks to her dogged coverage the Casey Anthony trial, which was a near daily feature on Nancy Grace. The trial elevated the profile of the case and boosted ratings for her show. In July, when Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter Caylee, Grace spoke out against the verdict.
She has also written three New York Times bestsellers: 2005’s Objection!, which looked at the legal system and the cases Grace has covered, and the novels The Eleventh Victim and Death on the D-List.
Grace is also represented by attorney Larry Shire.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game