Nancy Pelosi Eyeing Steven Spielberg's Help in Rebranding House Democrats
Speaker is reportedly meeting with marketing experts to create a stronger brand.
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is reportedly looking to Steven Spielberg to help out in the political arena, as a consultant to advise on rebranding House Democrats, reports The Washington Post.
Pelosi, say lawmakers, is hoping to use the advice of PR experts to build a stronger political brand, and although Spielberg seems an unusual choice in this marketing arena, his skill at branding his own work is undisputed. Lawmakers confirmed that the Oscar-winning director has yet to meet with Pelosi, but his name was the most prominent of those the California Democrat has in mind.
No stranger to politics, Democrat Spielberg has in the past endorsed Hillary Clinton and supported President Obama's various fundraising efforts.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR