Naomi Campbell's tax(ing) issue
Watchdog says IRS filed $63,487 lien against star
After being in the spotlight for "blood diamonds," Naomi Campbell also has to deal with the IRS.
The New York Post cites a tax watchdog as saying that the IRS filed a $63,487 lien against the star with the New York City Register's office for taxes assessed in 2009.
Campbell recently testified at Liberian warlord Charles Taylor's war crimes trial at The Hague and discuss receiving "dirty-looking stones."
Given the IRS issue, the Post concluded: "Naomi Campbell might wish she'd kept one of those "blood diamonds" from Liberian warlord Charles Taylor to pay her taxes."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game