Naomi & Wynonna Judd React to Ashley's Molestation Claims
Ashley Judd isn't the only one with something to talk about.
In her new memoir, All That Is Bitter & Sweet, the actress claims to have been sexually abused and neglected as a child.
Her mom, Naomi, and sister, Wynonna, appeared on The View Thursday to promote their new OWN documentary series The Judds, and discussed Ashley's allegations, Access Hollywood reports.
When asked by Barbara Walters if she felt her daughter had been neglected, Naomi replied, "In a way, I do, but the thing I want to acknowledge is, I adore my daughter. These two girls, and my husband, of course, Larry, are the joy of my life, and I support Ashley."
While Whnonna, who also discussed being abused in her 2007 book, Coming Home To Myself, said she may not agree with her sister, but she'd always support her.
“People are trying to almost pit us against each other and I want to come out and say, ‘Listen, we agree to disagree in our family, but we show up and support each other for who we are," said the singer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)