Ex-Napster COO Milton Olin Jr. Killed After Being Struck by Sheriff's Patrol Car
Olin, who died Sunday while riding his bicycle, worked at Napster from 2000-02.
Former Napster COO Milton Olin Jr. died Sunday during a bike ride in Calabasas, Calif. He was 65.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that he was killed Sunday afternoon around 1 p.m.
According to TMZ, Olin was riding his bicycle in the bike lane on Mulholland Highway when he was struck by a sheriff's patrol car. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department investigating officer was unavailable for immediate comment but previously told CBS News that the deputy was on routine patrol at the time of the incident.
The deputy is reportedly being treated for cuts to his face and eye. His identity has not been revealed.
Olin, who lived in Woodland Hills and was working as an entertainment attorney, worked at Napster from 2000-02.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed