Ex-Napster COO Milton Olin Jr. Killed After Being Struck by Sheriff's Patrol Car
Olin, who died Sunday while riding his bicycle, worked at Napster from 2000-02.
Former Napster COO Milton Olin Jr. died Sunday during a bike ride in Calabasas, Calif. He was 65.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that he was killed Sunday afternoon around 1 p.m.
According to TMZ, Olin was riding his bicycle in the bike lane on Mulholland Highway when he was struck by a sheriff's patrol car. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department investigating officer was unavailable for immediate comment but previously told CBS News that the deputy was on routine patrol at the time of the incident.
The deputy is reportedly being treated for cuts to his face and eye. His identity has not been revealed.
Olin, who lived in Woodland Hills and was working as an entertainment attorney, worked at Napster from 2000-02.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)