Ex-Napster COO Milton Olin Jr. Killed After Being Struck by Sheriff's Patrol Car
Olin, who died Sunday while riding his bicycle, worked at Napster from 2000-02.
Former Napster COO Milton Olin Jr. died Sunday during a bike ride in Calabasas, Calif. He was 65.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that he was killed Sunday afternoon around 1 p.m.
According to TMZ, Olin was riding his bicycle in the bike lane on Mulholland Highway when he was struck by a sheriff's patrol car. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department investigating officer was unavailable for immediate comment but previously told CBS News that the deputy was on routine patrol at the time of the incident.
The deputy is reportedly being treated for cuts to his face and eye. His identity has not been revealed.
Olin, who lived in Woodland Hills and was working as an entertainment attorney, worked at Napster from 2000-02.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Cultural Appropriation FAQs, Featuring Vanessa Hudgens And The Return Of The Celebrity Bindi
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday' Music Video Ruins All Birthday Parties
- Betty White Tells Larry King She Doesn't Understand Homophobes
- Annecy attendees will be the first to feast their eyes on "Feast," Walt Disney Animation Studios' newest short