'Narnia' sequel hitting London's O2 arena
Screening to audience of 10,000
LONDON -- "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" will screen in London to an audience of 10,000 at the O2 arena, where a new giant screen has been installed.
In a statement to the BBC, Disney said the premiere will be the "biggest single screen, shared-audience experience ever."
Tickets for the premiere screening will go on sale to the public Friday, and a donation of the cash made will go to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'