'Narnia' sequel hitting London's O2 arena
Screening to audience of 10,000
LONDON -- "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" will screen in London to an audience of 10,000 at the O2 arena, where a new giant screen has been installed.
In a statement to the BBC, Disney said the premiere will be the "biggest single screen, shared-audience experience ever."
Tickets for the premiere screening will go on sale to the public Friday, and a donation of the cash made will go to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!