Natalie Portman 'Disgusted' by Anti-Semitic John Galliano Video
"As an individual who is proud to be Jewish, I will not be associated with Mr. Galliano in any way," says the Oscar winner of the disgraced designer.
NEW YORK – Oscar winner Natalie Portman, who has an endorsement arrangement with Dior, has condemned Dior chief designer John Galliano who was suspended last week for making anti-semitic and racial remarks towards a couple at a Paris café and now is in the process of being fired.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR