Natalie Portman Is Engaged, Pregnant
The actress met her choreographer fiancé, Benjamin Millepied, while working on "Black Swan."
Natalie Portman and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting a child, People reported.
The couple reportedly met during production on Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan. Portman's performance in the suspense thriller, set in the competitive world of professional ballet, has earned her Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations; she's also being cited as a leading Oscar contender.
She next stars opposite Ashton Kutcher in the romantic comedy No Strings Attached, which opens next month.
This will be Portman's first child.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR