The Natalie Wood Mystery
How the probe will play out as investigators again struggle to answer 30-year-old questions.
As the new inquiry into the 1981 drowning of Natalie Wood begins, law enforcement experts tell THR that the investigation will rely on improved forensic technology and a more skeptical re-examination of the evidence. "You are looking at it from a different set of assumptions -- that something nefarious happened," says Robert Wittman, a former senior investigator for the FBI. "You are not looking to prove the theory that she fell in, you are looking to prove a homicide."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR