'Nate Berkus Show' set for fall premiere
Syndicated strip cleared on 10 NBC O&O stations
New syndicated strip "The Nate Berkus Show" is a go for a launch in the fall after it was cleared on the 10 NBC owned-and-operated stations.
The show, co-produced by Harpo Prods. and Sony Pictures TV, is hosted by the popular design expert and "Oprah Winfrey Show" regular.
SPT is distributing "The Nate Berkus Show," a daily syndicated multi-segment series focused on lifestyle, entertainment and personal transformation topics.
"The Nate Berkus Show" is the second series partnership between Harpo and Sony TV following "The Dr. Oz Show," which had a successful launch in September.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services