'Nate Berkus Show' set for fall premiere
Syndicated strip cleared on 10 NBC O&O stations
New syndicated strip "The Nate Berkus Show" is a go for a launch in the fall after it was cleared on the 10 NBC owned-and-operated stations.
The show, co-produced by Harpo Prods. and Sony Pictures TV, is hosted by the popular design expert and "Oprah Winfrey Show" regular.
SPT is distributing "The Nate Berkus Show," a daily syndicated multi-segment series focused on lifestyle, entertainment and personal transformation topics.
"The Nate Berkus Show" is the second series partnership between Harpo and Sony TV following "The Dr. Oz Show," which had a successful launch in September.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR