Nate Corddry Joins Bill Murray in 'St. Vincent de Van Nuys'
The move reteams Corddry with Melissa McCarthy, with whom he appeared in the Fox action comedy "The Heat."
Nate Corddry has joined the cast of St. Vincent de Van Nuys, the offbeat Weinstein Co. comedy starring Bill Murray.
Ted Melfi wrote the script and is directing the movie, which is currently in production. Chernin Entertainment and Don Cheadle's Crescendo Productions are producing.
The script tells of a 12-year-old striking up a friendship with a retired curmudgeon (Murray) who has a penchant for alcohol, prostitutes and gambling.
The cast also includes Melissa McCarthy, Chris O’Dowd, Naomi Watts and Terrence Howard.
Corddry is set to play the pencil-pushing mortgage counselor to Murray's Vincent.
The actor, the brother of comic actor Rob Corddry, can currently be seen alongside McCarthy in Fox’s hit action comedy The Heat and will appear in Chuck Lorre’s new CBS comedy series Mom, which stars Anna Faris.
He is repped by WME, TGE and Jackoway Tyerman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR