Nate Dogg’s Cause of Death Revealed
11:45 AM PDT 3/16/2011 by Mark Cina
The performer, 41, passed away suddenly Tuesday.
Nate Dogg died Tuesday at age 41 of complications from multiple strokes, his attorney Mark Geragos told the Associated Press Wednesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile