Nate Dogg's Funeral Set for Saturday
A viewing will take place Friday in his native Long Beach.
Nate Dogg will be memorialized during several weekend events.
A viewing will be held Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the New Hope Baptist Church at 1160 New York St. in Long Beach, Calif., USA Today reports.
A funeral for the rapper, who died last week at 41 from stroke complications, will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal. It will be open to the public, says his sister, Pamela Hale-Burns, a reporter for the Long Beach Press-Telegram.
No cameras will be allowed at either event.
DJ Quik is tentatively scheduled to host a memorial benefit concert at the Los Angeles Convention Center in honor of Nate Dogg (real name: Nathaniel Dwayne Hale) on Sunday, MTV News reports.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'