Nate Dogg's Sons Give First Interview Since Dad's Death
They say they're working with "Uncle Snoop" Dogg to record an album.
Nate Dogg's sons, Lil' Nate, 18, and Nigel, 15, gave their first interview since their dad died last month.
The brothers tell TMZ.com they're recording an album, and working with "Uncle Snoop" Dogg, a frequent collaborator with Nate.
"We're going to try to be just like him," says Lil' Nate, who learned how to write hooks from his father.
Although they haven't begun recording, they're "writing," Nigel says.
Has their father heard their work? "He wouldn't like it very much," Nigel jokes. "He didn't like me cussing too much."
Nate Dogg (real name: Nathaniel D. Hale) died at 41 on March 15 from stroke complications.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR