Nathan Hubbard Named Twitter's Chief of Commerce
The former Ticketmaster president plans to expand the social media website's strategy of partnerships.
Nathan Hubbard, the former global president of Ticketmaster who exited the company in a surprise move earlier this month, has been named Twitter's new head of commerce, as Bloomberg reported earlier today.
Describing his role, Hubbard explained that he plans to expand the company's strategy of partnerships, saying: "One of the hallmarks of Twitter’s entire approach has been partnering. We're going to take the same approach with owners of physical and digital goods."
The appointment comes as Twitter is rumored to be preparing an IPO for something in autumn.
This is a developing story -- we will update our coverage as soon as more information is available.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game