Nathan Hubbard Named Twitter's Chief of Commerce
The former Ticketmaster president plans to expand the social media website's strategy of partnerships.
Nathan Hubbard, the former global president of Ticketmaster who exited the company in a surprise move earlier this month, has been named Twitter's new head of commerce, as Bloomberg reported earlier today.
Describing his role, Hubbard explained that he plans to expand the company's strategy of partnerships, saying: "One of the hallmarks of Twitter’s entire approach has been partnering. We're going to take the same approach with owners of physical and digital goods."
The appointment comes as Twitter is rumored to be preparing an IPO for something in autumn.
This is a developing story -- we will update our coverage as soon as more information is available.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!