Nathan Hubbard Named Twitter's Chief of Commerce
The former Ticketmaster president plans to expand the social media website's strategy of partnerships.
Nathan Hubbard, the former global president of Ticketmaster who exited the company in a surprise move earlier this month, has been named Twitter's new head of commerce, as Bloomberg reported earlier today.
Describing his role, Hubbard explained that he plans to expand the company's strategy of partnerships, saying: "One of the hallmarks of Twitter’s entire approach has been partnering. We're going to take the same approach with owners of physical and digital goods."
The appointment comes as Twitter is rumored to be preparing an IPO for something in autumn.
This is a developing story -- we will update our coverage as soon as more information is available.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!