National Film Board Markets Online Media at MIP
10:52 AM PDT 4/4/2011 by Etan Vlessing
Canada's public filmmaker is showcasing 14 interactive productions in Cannes for content or format licensing.
TORONTO – Having pushed the boundaries of Canadian interactive media, the National Film Board of Canada is now rolling the dice on a new business model for online productions.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile