NATPE Closing Day to Focus on Advertising, Digital
The upcoming NATPE TV trade show in Miami will dedicate its closing day, Wednesday Jan. 26, to panels and workshops organized around newfangled advertising solutions and digital opportunities.
For the first time, the confab will directly connect top brands, media buyers, producers and ad solution companies via its special Ad Innovations Track at the non-profit org's annual three-day sales bazaar.
The idea is to showcase branded content and new advertising solution technologies through a series of panels and networking events featuring industry players. Attendees will take part in an interactive forum to learn more about the evolving advertising and brand entertainment industries.
"This track provides attendees with an unprecedented opportunity to hear directly from many of the leading brands and ad agencies," said NATPE president-CEO Rick Feldman.
American Express CMO John Hayes will deliver the program's keynote address.
In addition, key executives from companies as diverse as AT&T Mobility, Grey Goose Vodka, MSN, MTV, Ogilvy, Pepsi-Cola, P&G, Radical Media, SeamBI, Walmart and Yahoo! will take part in the day's programs.
Among the speakers -- many of whom are first-timers to Natpe -- are Daryl Evans, VP of consumer advertising at AT&T, Ben Simon, director of brand marketing for Walmart, Magnus Gustafsson, head of digital media for IKEA, and broadcast vet Peter Tortorici, who is now CEO of GroupM Entertainment.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!