NATPE Names Members of New Digital Advisory Board
The “digital brain trust” was announced in January at the NATPE convention, with Guggenheim Digital Media’s Ross Levinsohn as head.
The National Association of Television Program Executives is adding members to its new digital advisory board. Headed by Ross Levinsohn, CEO of Guggenheim Digital Media (owner of The Hollywood Reporter), the recently announced group is filling its ranks with players in online content.
“The advisory board, which was initially announced in January at the opening of the NATPE 2013 Market and Conference, will serve as a digital brain trust designed to act as a catalyst for the discovery, creation and monetization of all types of content and for facilitating ongoing cooperation between the Hollywood, international, digital and brand/advertising communities," NATPE said in a statement.
Members include Rob Barnett, founder and CEO of My Damn Channel; Jason Hirschhorn, CEO of The ReDEF Group; Jordan Levin, CEO of Generate and president of Alloy Digital; Erin McPherson, vp and head of video programming and originals at Yahoo; Jon Miller, founder of Fuel Media/Commerce; Lori Schwartz, tech catalyst and principal at World of Schwartz; Quincy Smith, founding partner of Code Advisors; and Tim Spengler, worldwide CEO of Magna Global.
“Our focus is to bring together some of the most creative, successful minds in the digital content business and underscore our commitment to serving as a facilitator between the creation and monetization of content across all platforms,” said NATPE CEO Rod Perth. “This is a serious effort to build on the momentum from a very successful NATPE 2013 in January.”
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress