NBC Announces Schedule: New Wednesday Comedy Block, 'Smash' Saved for Midseason
“We’ve got a lot of work to do and we had to make some significant changes,” new entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt tells THR one day before the network’s upfront presentation.
NBC will bow six of its 12 new series this fall as new entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt attempts to rebuild the ratings-challenged network. If it’s a lot of new programming to throw at the audience, the pressure is on for the network to at least begin to climb out of its slump.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR