NBC Entertainment Appoints Dianne Hatlestad as VP, Talent Management
The incoming exec, who recently left Showtime Networks, will oversee talent integration at the network and Universal Television.
Dianne Hatlestad has been named vice president, talent management, at NBC Entertainment.
Communications EVP Richard Licata announced the new hire on Wednesday afternoon.
"Dianne's expertise in talent relations is second to none," said Licata."She has a miraculous way of balancing the needs of the network and the artists who produce the shows -- critical skills in shaping a brand. We're looking forward to having Dianne's wealth of experience and extraordinary industry relationships here at NBC."
In her new position, Hatlestad will oversee all promotional talent integration at the network and across the board with Universal Television. Prior to the move, she was at Showtime Networks, where she held the position of talent relations director between October 2006 and January 2012. She reports NBC Entertainment publicity EVP Rebecca Marks.
Licata came from Showtime in July of last year. This reunion with his former team member also marks his first executive hire.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'