NBC Entertainment Names Bradley Melnick Chief Financial Officer
UPDATED: He previously served in the same capacity for the West Coast TV group and now also has financial oversight of Universal Television.
Bradley Melnick has been promoted to executive vp and CFO for NBC Entertainment, it was announced Thursday.
Melnick is a company veteran who most recently has been senior vp and CFO for the West Coast Television Group. He will now have financial oversight of the network’s business side and assumes similar responsibilities for Universal Television.
“For more than 15 years, Brad’s contributions have been vital to sustaining the overall financial health of the company,” NBC Entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt said. “Engaging in several departments during his tenure here has given him a unique perspective on how those divisions all work in unison to meet and exceed common monetary goals.”
Melnick joined NBC Universal in 1998 and has held positions in news, cable and production. He also has worked for Golden Books Family Entertainment and the accounting firm Coopers & Lybrand.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR