NBC Entertainment promotes two execs
Cathy Goldman, Ken Grayson take vp roles
NBC Entertainment has promoted two executives, with Cathy Goldman being named vp brand strategy and Ken Grayson becoming vp media.
"Cathy and Ken are both incredibly talented executives and have been an integral part of developing and shepherding marketing efforts and media planning," said Tim Farish, senior vp brand management and media. "They bring great enthusiasm to their work and are both natural leaders with a proven ability to motivate creativity."
Goldman will be responsible for building brand strategies while searching for innovative promotions; Grayson will be responsible for managing NBC Entertainment's internal media team and external media agencies.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR