NBC Looks for Record Ad Prices For Next Year’s Super Bowl
Amid strong NFL ratings, the network is eyeing as much as $3.5 million for 30-second spots.
NEW YORK – The next Super Bowl may be more than 11 months away, but NBC has been sounding out advertisers and media buyers if it can get as much as a record $3.5 million for 30-second commercials for next year's Super Bowl broadcast, Ad Age reported.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR