NBC renews 'Sing Off'
No return date set for a cappella singing competition
NBC is renewing its a cappella singing competition series "The Sing Off."
The network plans a return for the series, which debuted in a four-episode stint in December. The series performed solid in the ratings during a tough month for broadcast.
The network doesn't have a specific premiere date set for the return of the show, which is the latest singing-related series to get some traction on broadcast.
"Sing Off" features top a cappella groups performing popular songs in an elimination competition.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR