NBC’s Scot Chastain to Co-Chair PromaxBDA
He shares the job with Fox’s Joe Earley for the group involved in marketing, promotion and design -- replacing Warner Bros.' Lisa Gregorian.
NBC network senior vp affiliate marketing and development Scot Chastain has been elected co-chair of PromaxBDA, the trade association for marketing, promotion and design professionals.
He will assume the position at the annual PromaxBDA conference in New York in June alongside co-chair Joe Earley, COO of Fox Broadcasting. He replaces Lisa Gregorian, chief marketing officer of Warner Bros. TV, who concluded a two-year term.
“Scot is an incredible and talented marketing executive and has been passionately involved with PromaxBDA for many years and a past board member,” said Earley.
“Scot is one of the most respected industry executives with unmatched expertise in affiliate marketing,” said Betsy Scolnik, interim CEO, PromaxBDA International.
Chastain, at NBC since 1995, oversees NBC’s affiliate marketing groups that develop and distribute marketing, sales and advertising materials for more than 230 owned and affiliated TV stations.
The annual conference takes place from June 10 to 12.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR