NBCUniversal Beefs Up Business Team
UPDATED: Rafael Gomez is promoted to VP, Business Affairs, as two other executives move over from ABC.
To keep up with this increased deal making since the merger with Comcast, on Wednesday long-time NBC Universal executive Rafael Gomez was promoted to Vice President, Business Affairs and two other executives were added to the department.
The new additions are Lori Lynem as Vice President, Business Affairs and Tehmina Jaffer, who is now Director, Business Affairs, NBC Universal Cable Entertainment and Cable Studios.
All three report to Philip Matthys, Senior Vice President, Business Affairs, NBC Universal Cable Entertainment and Cable Studios.
Gomez joined NBC Universal Cable Entertainment and Cable Studios in 2005 as Counsel, Legal Affairs, and was promoted to Senior Counsel, Legal Affairs. In 2008 he joined the cable group as a Director, Business Affairs.
Lynem was previously at Disney/ABC Television Group where she negotiated development and production deals, including for ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars and Lincoln Heights.
Jaffer was previously in the Legal Affairs department at ABC Studios where she worked on such series as Once Upon a Time and Body of Proof. Earlier in her career she worked in NBC Universal’s Legal Affairs unit.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR