NBC Universal Signs Exclusive Deal with Antena 3 Television
Deal includes 2011 movie releases and catalog titles.
MADRID - Spanish broadcaster Antena 3 announced Monday an exclusive rights deal for free-TV with NBC Universal to run its upcoming movie slate.
The deal includes movie rights for all 2011 releases to be offered on free-TV starting 2013, with titles like the upcoming "Bridesmaids," "Safe House," "Change Up" "The Battleship" and "The Man with the Iron Fists" included.
Antena 3 will also have broad access to catalogue titles like "Fast & Furious," "The Mummy" and "The Bourne Ultimatum."
Monday's deal follows a string of high-profile accords with big players, including Sony Pictures, The Walt Disney Company, Tripictures, Aurum, Televisa and Telemundo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR