NBC Universal Signs Exclusive Deal with Antena 3 Television
Deal includes 2011 movie releases and catalog titles.
MADRID - Spanish broadcaster Antena 3 announced Monday an exclusive rights deal for free-TV with NBC Universal to run its upcoming movie slate.
The deal includes movie rights for all 2011 releases to be offered on free-TV starting 2013, with titles like the upcoming "Bridesmaids," "Safe House," "Change Up" "The Battleship" and "The Man with the Iron Fists" included.
Antena 3 will also have broad access to catalogue titles like "Fast & Furious," "The Mummy" and "The Bourne Ultimatum."
Monday's deal follows a string of high-profile accords with big players, including Sony Pictures, The Walt Disney Company, Tripictures, Aurum, Televisa and Telemundo.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR