Does NBC's '30 Rock' Belong at 10 P.M.?
7:30 PM PST 11/29/2010 by Philiana Ng
The veteran comedy’s performance in the later time slot could be new NBC Universal CEO Steve Burke’s first test.
When 30 Rock moves to the 10 p.m. time slot on Thursday nights, newly-anointed NBC Universal CEO Steve Burke may face his first sticky scheduling situation.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile