NBC's 'Betty White's Off Their Rockers' Gets on CTV in Canada
The Canadian broadcaster, which already has a hit in "Hot in Cleveland," is debuting the hidden camera comedy based on the Belgium format "Benidorm Bastards."
TORONTO – Canadian broadcaster CTV has bought the NBC hidden camera comedy Betty White’s Off Their Rockers, hosted by the veteran actress.
CTV, which already has a hit in Hot in Cleveland, will debut the U.S. adaptation of the popular Belgium format Benidorm Bastards on January 16 at 8 p.m.
The acquisition from SevenOne International follows NBC ordering a dozen half-hours of Off Their Rockers, which features White unleashing senior citizens to pull pranks on the younger generation.
Off Their Rockers is produced by Kinetic Content, in association with Hallock Healey Entertainment.
White, Chris Coelen, Matilda Zoltowski, Scott Hallock, Kevin Healey, Tim Van Aelst and Tim Gibbons are the executive producers of the series.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed